Our community’s needs – and our organization – continue to grow and the need for volunteers grows as well. Any and all time and talent you may be able to offer is certainly welcome.
We are in special need of folks that have experience or would like experience in:
- Recruitment Coordinators: we are looking for volunteers willing to call on local and national businesses to ask for their financial support, and talk about partnership opportunities, if telemarketing is your talent we have a desperate need for you.
- Entertainment: We need you if you are willing to work with entertainers, or help on a stage crew.
- Festival Day: The day of the event your help will be appreciated if you are willing to help set up the festival Sunday morning, or work on the clean up crew, or help with information booth, or be part of the volleyball tournament, or help kids at the bouncy house, or just be available to run errands.
- PR/Marketing: With the adventure that is the digital sphere, we are in constant need of marketing interns, brand ambassadors, graphic designers, and other talented folks to help tell the story of Panhandle Pride and our Community!
- Grant Writing: Do you have experience applying for grants? We need you! We are in search of individuals who have experience with the grant application process to assist us with our growing organization.
- Finance: If you have a finance background, we are in search of you! Assistance is desired with basic bookkeeping functions and having a second set of eyes to verify accuracy.
Please fill out the form below or CLICK HERE and let us know how you’d like to get involved!